Friday, December 14, 2012

Survive Finale Exams Week

As the first semester is coming to an end, the final exams are drawing in closer. Here are some steps to help you be fully prepared for Exams week! First: Study two weeks ahead of time! Second:Mark Things you dint know Third:Spend 30 minutes studying Fourth:Get a good night sleep before exam Fifth:Set your alarm early the day of your exam Finally: 5 minutes before the exam realize that there's absolutely nothing you can do to improve your score, so don't psych yourself out.
How to survive Final Exams

3 comments:

  1. Those are some good tips. I've never taken an exam yet in the school, so I wanted to be prepared for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the idea of having exams, but I'm sure that they will help prepare us for what is to come in college. Good tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips, this should help me alot for the exams that are coming up.

    ReplyDelete