Friday, January 11, 2013

Last Post

The END

So yes, this is my last post in Journalism about Education.  I hope you all enjoyed the information i collected for you and i also hope that you use that information towards your education. Education is an important fact in our lives, and there are so many ways you can tackle your education experience, whether its in middle school, high school or college. Always remember that education, primally learning never stops. So make the best of your education, try new things and make new memories. In my journalism i have learned so much about different topics. One of my most favorite thing that i learned in this class is how to write a profile paper. The whole process is just exciting. Journalism is something that i will possibly look towards in the future! I hope everyone has had just as an exciting learning experince as i have! Good luck <3

No comments:

Post a Comment